|Since its beginnings in 1965, Northside Marine has been part of the Queensland boating lifestyle.|
Founder Keith Nickerson is an inaugural founding member of the Boating Industry Association of Queensland and in 1966 was instrumental in the formation of the local Power Boat Club.
Clocking up almost thirty years with Northside himself, son Greg and his wife Trisha continue the tradition as Managing Director and Accountant. Taking Northside Marine to its latest and largest site in 1998, Greg is committed to providing quality, state-of-the-art products, with the ultimate in customer service.
Having seen some six locations throughout the years, the three-acre Northside Marine of today is impressively the biggest and by far the best in Queensland.
Northside Marine has the best brands in all things boating, at top value prices. It also has the convenience of a fully air conditioned chandlery and tackle shop, as well as a 40 vehicle car park, with trailer access.
Come in and see for yourself why Northside Marine is Queensland's biggest and best
Twenty reasons you’ll be glad you bought your boat from Northside Marine:
1. Established over forty years: Credibility, security of purchase that the business will be around to look after your boating requirements for years to come.
2. Purpose built marine dealership: Shows a commitment and an investment in providing customers with a purpose designed convenient one stop boating experience.
3. On site finance: Provides the ability to complete the purchase without having to spend time going to financial institutions that may not have an understanding of boats. This combined with a Club Marine insurance agency provides a one stop purchasing facility.
4.Three acre site: Totally off street easily accessible customer parking and drive through facility when dropping boats off for service.
Huge display of top brand boating packages in an uncluttered environment.
5. One stop shop: New and used boats, extensive chandlery and fishing supermarket along with service and spare parts all on one site.
6. Member of “Bargain Boat Bits”. The bulk buying power of Australia’s largest marine buying group means great savings on a huge range of chandlery equipment. We buy more- you pay less!
7. Service pick up: Customers without a trailer can still access the technical and service facilities available at a nominal cost.
8. Computer water test library: Every boat whether it is for stock or a customer order is water tested to ensure that it meets deigned performance characteristics. The test results are recorded and provide a valuable data base.
9. Comprehensive delivery process: All customers complete a sixteen point delivery checklist that covers all aspects of the operation of the product that they have purchased.
10. On water delivery tuition: Provides the necessary experience to launch/retrieve and operate the boat to maximize the safety and enjoyment of the purchaser’s new boating lifestyle.
11. Factory trained technicians: An industry leader in the set up and maintenance and repair of all motor brands.
12. Buy a boat from a boatie! Everyone at Northside Marine enjoys their boating and are happy to share their knowledge and experience to ensure that you purchase a boat that best suits your requirements. Personal expert advice.
13. Open seven days a week: Provides a time to suit everyone to access a facility that covers all their boating requirements.
14. Free advice: Whether it be boating, fishing, accessories or mechanical aspects, all enquiries are handled professionally to ensure the best advice and direction.
15. Special activities: Customers have access to new product releases and information evenings to further enhance their boating experience.
16. Product development: All new models are extensively tested and evaluated to ensure correct motor/prop selection and the correct trailer selected to match the application of the boat.
17. Service reminders: Ensures that motors are serviced at correct hourly intervals. This along with our in house preventative maintenance programs initiated by our service department maintains the mechanical integrity of the motor and associated components
18. Confidence: Full back up and support in all aspects of your boating requirements.
19. Location: Easy to get to from the established northern Brisbane areas as well as the rapidly developing satellite suburbs.
20. After forty years of operation, the business is still owned and operated by the second generation of the Nickerson family ensuring the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
Northside Marine making boating easy.